September 26, 2011

Modesty


I've been told 
the finest dress a woman 
can wear is the dress 
of Shyness and modesty 
It's pure and elegant they say.

My dear, 
Whisperers of my humble modesty
are dedicated to you, without shame

Only shyness, I feel when I'm with you. 
Maybe when I experience a certain 
moment with you. 

Is it my purity or is't how you easily
can lead me to a feeling that invites 
every confused heart with his muse 
to a love ceremony. 

With humble music, I dance with timidity 
around the smiling faces, 
While I'm dressed 
with my finest dress. 



© 2010-2011

9 comments:

  1. Very sweet and melodic write. I like it.

    http://charleslmashburn.wordpress.com/2011/09/25/one-she-beckons-me-come-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These words dance to the music of falling in love.

    Beautiful!

    And this purple font is exquisite on my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, love it! Really beautiful sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love "With humble music, I dance with timidity" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello.
    Love is such a beautiful emotion that it can make us do just about anything.
    Love the 4th stanza.

    Nicely done!


    Your Song Of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a very lovely sweet write so well done
    http://gatelesspassage.com/2011/10/18/mirror-of-truth/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nicely structured, nicely worded, and nice synecdoche w/the dress. this poem represents a 'pure' uncorrupted soul…very rare these days. a princess.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete