November 16, 2010

Silence



When the sun of my
 words goes down
 I do not see a path
for my words
other than silence!

While my eyes
every day eager,
after your aroma,
and you no longer you
While my hurt wings
screams out the longings
and nostalgic to you,
without making a voice!

Almost tearing up
thousands of questions
Why did I fall
in Love, and what
have I gained
 to you?

Do you think that
you betrayed me
and forgot all
our old promises
you might forgot
 and sold.

Or that your heart
may have found another
Just like what I've been told!




--
© 2010

11 comments:

  1. ...When the sun of my
    words goes down
    ...

    ...I like these lines...felt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the line 'when the sun of my words goes down'... very powerful words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely wonders.
    Thanks for sharng.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear S Sharp

    As it goes, the way love finds its ways out of one, into another... I liked it so much... Thanks for sharing..

    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    Twitter: @VerseEveryDay
    Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very heart felt. emotive. the structure worked well to enforce the language. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. claim award on my entry #160 at potluck week 10.
    Happy Wednesday.
    Thanks for the lovely contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great emotional piece, exuding frustration....

    nice contribution.

    my potlucks:
    http://wp.me/pU7yT-in
    http://wp.me/pU7yT-hS
    http://wp.me/sU7yT-tsunami

    ReplyDelete
  8. poets Rally week 33 is on,
    welcome join us......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your poetry is fabulous...
    Always, your support is valued and your efforts are counted...We love you as a poet, we love your poetry as inspirations to all of us.
    Hope to see you at our week 11 potluck.. it is open now.
    Keep your talent coming.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I think as others have said, that opening lines expresses so much feeling . . .

    ReplyDelete