Complete Existence



I'm with you now. 
Writing on your hand my vows & promises
Asking the Lord to keep the promise. 
So smile, I never knew Love 
except you, my Love.

All the day, I walk on the streets 
Lost, humiliated & counting the minutes
I cannot find myself, so 
I become my fathers daughter
Surviving, to meet you.

Then the night arrives 
& the hurricane in my life subsides 
Then I win back myself 
When I see you, while a tufts of your hair 
is covering some of your face
Oh my existence & the only evidence of my remain.

Your smile builds back my whole entity 
which was demolished in the daytime. 
To write on your hand promises 
that I wont ever fulfill, but my existence    
in you, makes me promise 




ShadiatiQue © 2010-2013
  Follow shadiatique on Twitter

7 kommentarer:

Shadiatique said...

Shared with OpenLinkNight– Week 123

Anthony Desmond said...

strong ending... love the idea of your existence being the promise... instead of those that are meant to be broken...

Brian Miller said...

smiles...what a connection....surviving the day just to see them again....the relief in night finally coming once more...

Brian Miller said...

the writing on the hand...i wrote my wife a poem when we were dating..on her hand....

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I like that , too, surviving the day to be reunited...and the writing on the hand.......lovely.

Pealogic said...

Astoundingly moving

Shadiatique said...

And I'm still surviving everyday till we meet. Thanks everybody. I wish I was more talented so I could describe my feelings.

Post a Comment