The Fall of the Sky

When the sky falls
You can hear the calls,

In every corner of this harbor
It has a story of lovers
When the night arrives 
& everything in the harbor becomes silence 

Every Lover waits for his heart to arrive
Under the free star & free the sound of the coast

How much I loved this harbor 
How I adored the nights of each port
It has many stories
Special stories of lovers
My story was the best
Yet mine was the saddest. 

When the sky fall
I can hear a call, in my mind

I opened my heart, and saw you
Peered, as arrogant as ever
Standing above my feelings
As I always re-build the scattered 
Tears under your feets.
As the nights and days passes
You still call. 



ShadiatiQue © 2010-2013

4 kommentarer:

Brian Miller said...

nice close on this...the last bit there is very effective...the rebuilding under their feet...funny i just watched skyfall last night so i am still hearing adele singing it as i read

green-bean said...

I see a lot of thought about what has been. Very good. I feel the same, sometimes. Of the thoughts lingering and waltzing across my brain, wanting me to take notice. Although, I really want to notice. :)

Fred Rutherford said...

nice use of conflicting imagery, yet done so subtly it really has an outstanding effect. Love the best story also being the saddest. Nicely done. Thanks

Shadiatique said...

Thanks guys ;)

Post a Comment